linkAssist - the FREE online community noticeboard
LINKASSIST is now available throughout all Victorian regions.
linkAssist.net.au is an online community noticeboard specifically designed for people with disability, their carers and the community. It helps individuals, groups and businesses to link and assist each other.
You can browse and respond to notices, or create your own notice. All totally FREE and with total anonymity.
linkAssist notice categories include:
- ACCOMMODATION - Wanted and Available
- TRAVEL AND TRANSPORT - Wanted and Available
- TRAINING AND WORK - Wanted and Available
- COMMUNITY - Community Groups, Events and Peer-to-peer support
- BUY AND SELL - Items for sale, Items wanted
- DOES ANYONE KNOW? - Information or advice from other linkAssist users
Search linkAssist notices near you:
You can choose to search notices across all of Victoria, or just those near you. To make it easy to search for local notices, linkAssist has divided Victoria into six regions:
- MELBOURNE SOUTH & SOUTH EAST
- MELBOURNE NORTH & WEST
- MELBOURNE EAST
- REGIONAL VIC NORTH
- REGIONAL VIC EAST
- REGIONAL VIC WEST